Surah Alam Nashrah benefits , ” I am a very happy girl today ..or maybe i can say .. a happy WIFE!..:)..i was full with worries and sadness these few weeks ..not like all the time ..i have so many things in my mind ..arguing with myself which now that i’m married, it will somehow effects my relationship with my husband and my in laws as usual.. sometimes , i feel so bad because everything that certain people did..i never look at the positive sides..all i do..blame and think bad about everything..
today after me n my husband did our fajr.. he asked me to recite surah Alam Nashrah ..and he read me the meaning and he explained the meanings and when did the Prophet SAW recited the surah.. so he said to me ‘ whenever u feel sad, anxious etc ..recite the Surah.. look at the powerful meaning..
He said ‘ the surah was brought down to Muhammad SAW during the time that the Prophet SAW feels sad and restless due to he didn’t get any new message from Allah SWT for so long and he misses that.. so Allah SWT sent down this Surah to him which sounded like :
- Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad)?
- And removed from you your burden,
- Which weighed down your back?
- And raised high your fame?
- So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
- Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).
- So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allah’s worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
- And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.
How beautiful ! i can feel that love and at the same time the fear of you creating your own sadness as if like you are not happy about your qad and qadr.
I also found some of the saying by our beloved Prophet SAW on this specific surah:..
1. The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said: Whoever recites it, Allah awards him safety and conviction. If someone has any ailment in the chest then if it is recited over him and written for him, Allah would grant him cure.
2. The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said: One who recites it, would be given reward like the one who meets Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.) in a sorrowful mood and removes his grief.
so sisters..do not feel sad..try reciting this okay!..salam